In the Dallas metropolitan area, there is no shortage of luxury homes available for picking. Whether you are looking for a condo in the eventful Uptown/Downtown area or a family home in the affluent Highland Park neighborhood, you are sure to find what you are searching for in the Big D. However, when in search of your perfect home, it is wise to determine the style you most prefer first.
When it comes to choosing your ideal home style, there are many options. From Ranch to Tudor, the possibilities are practically endless. However, in Dallas, there has recently been an influx of contemporary homes located in the finer neighborhoods.
Luxury Contemporary homes are beautifully unique, and with just one look, it is easy to see why they have easily become one of the most popular home styles in today’s busy market.
What is a Contemporary Home Design?
Contemporary architecture initially hit the scene in the 20th century. Today, as people grow more eager to use eco-friendly materials, Contemporary designs have risen in popularity. These homes are generalized as being minimal, sleek, spacious, and innovative. They usually incorporate a lot of glass, minimum decoration, flat rooflines, and functional indoor/outdoor spaces.
Nowadays, Contemporary homes are in high demand amongst luxury home buyers primarily due to their key features.
Main Features of a Contemporary Home
- Spacious open floor plan. The roomy layout and minimal doors and walls make your square footage flexible for people who may need to get creative with their livable space.
- Large Oversized windows. Create a warm and appealing atmosphere with natural lighting while also saving on lighting costs.
- Beautiful indoor/outdoor space. Connect the indoor and outdoor areas of your home to create an inviting space for your family and friends during outdoor gatherings or dinner parties.
- Stunning asymmetrical angles. Standout interior and exterior design elements that ensure your home is just as unique as you are.
- High-Quality sustainable materials. Natural materials like granite and bamboo help create a stylish home that are also eco-friendly.
Is a Contemporary Home Right for Me?
Contemporary homes are usually compared to Modern designs because they incorporate the same clean, simple lines. These homes also have something in common with Traditional style homes because of their inviting ambiance.
So, if you are interested in the best of both worlds, a luxury contemporary home might be the perfect fit for you and your family.
Find Your Luxury Dallas Home with Bill Griffin Real Estate
Are you in the market for a luxury home in one of Dallas’ beautiful, established neighborhoods? Look no further than us at Bill Griffin Real Estate for your upscale Dallas real estate needs!
As the go-to real estate brokerage in Dallas, the Bill Griffin team have been at the head of the Dallas luxury real estate game for over 30 years. We are here to help you find the perfect home for you and your family.